About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer provides leadership and ensures new equipment purchases are specified, sourced, qualified, and properly transitioned into mass production in order to complete project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Manages major capital equipment and tooling projects, relative to machining, assembly, leak detection, gauging, automation and packaging to company standards that meet program timing plans.
- Leads company technical development for new technologies related to machining and assembly.
- Performs capability analysis and review on all new capital equipment
- Supports Estimating department to define technical requirements to obtain an accurate tool quote and to assess feasibility.
- Leads new program requirements & communication for machining & secondary operations requirements Including customer purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing to assure a robust process.
- Provides plant productivity support for automation and plant engineering & lean activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality, or related field
- 1-3 years Technical skills Knowledge of die casting and/or automotive
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- CAD Experience
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.