About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Direct and maintain all daily operations of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control department at our clients' location. Ensure that the site complies with all Regulatory, Customer and organizational requirements as they relate to quality systems and quality of the product.
1. Ensure compliance to Regulatory, Customer and our Clients quality systems requirements.
2. Direct all activities of Laboratory Managers and Quality Department personnel.
3. Act as primary quality contact with new and existing customers to ensure products are manufactured to established standards.
4. Communicate to production management the status of the quality system as it relates to the site and all deficiencies to the systems.
5. Make disposition on all raw materials, components and finished products.
6. Manage and coordinate the investigation of Out of Specification results for analytical and microbiological tests.
7. Develop and maintain Master Product Records for all products manufactured at the facility.
8. Conduct routine audits of department results and records to ensure regulatory, customer and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
9. Develop, update and implement new and existing policies and procedures.
10. Submit all required reports in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
• 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
• Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference as well as the ability to apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) along with Microsoft
• Outlook, statistical analysis software, contact management software, and the Internet.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.