When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
The Associate Systems Designer will support engineers with drawing layouts by utilizing computer-aided drafting software. This role will also be responsible for creating new and modified components and Bill of Materials (BOM) in accordance with organizational standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
2. Update current drawings per markups based on direction from engineering; re-master CAD drawings to current format.
3. Use computer-aided drafting systems to create 3D and 2D layouts of parts and small assemblies.
4. Self-check own work to ensure accuracy and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with established CAD specifications and standards.
5. Prepare and create Change Notice (CN) documents based on BOM and design layouts for appropriate date entry.
6. Utilize ERP systems to create part numbers following the proper naming process and data entry requirements.
7. Create and review BOM following engineering procedures.
8. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support; provide assistance when needed.
• Associate degree or equivalent* with four (4) years of experience in drafting/design.
• Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
• Capable of using standard Windows Office tools including SharePoint, email, and CAD tools.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Associate degree with five (5) years of experience in drafting/design.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.