About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
The Electrical Engineer applies his/her expertise from the design stage through completion of the manufacturing process of our clients' world class yachts.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Electrical Engineer reviews plans and designs
- Analyze boat specific requirements
- Produces electrical plans and work drawings
- Develops load analysis for power requirements
- Plans the integration of vendor supplied equipment into the yacht's electrical system
- Works frequently with other Engineers, Manufacturing, Purchasing, vendors and marine regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- MS Office platform (Excel) proficiency
- CAD and Engineering software programs knowledge
- Marine Industry experience
- 5+ years of experience
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.