About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
1. Provide assistance in the Instrumentation Room for checking items in and out, keeping items up to date on the calibration schedule, keeping GagePack updated, and making repairs on instrumentation as needed.
2. Locating instruments due for calibration.
3. Calibrating those that are done in house or sending them to the proper facility for calibration.
4. Entering calibration info into GagePack data system.
5. Placing updated stickers on items freshly calibrated.
6. Keeping Instruments in good working condition, repairing those that need it.
7. Repairing broken connectors and damaged wires for instrumentation.
8. Keeping Instrumentation Room clean and orderly, keep instruments in proper locations.
9. Label storage locations appropriately.
10. Enter new instruments into the GagePack data system, label their storage location.
11. Assist other technicians in locating items they might be looking for, assist them with check in/check out procedure.
• Associates Degree in electronics or mechanical/electrical technician (not diesel tech).
• 6-plus months or more of related test instrument support, repair and soldering experience
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and also independently. Strong communication skills Excellent organizational skills
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.