About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Fox Valley
Time: 6 PM to 6 AM
We are looking for individuals that want to jump start their career with a growing organization. This individual will be a self-starter and responsible to keep the plant running and in compliance with all regulations/rules by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep. This requires being proactive and/or reactive to priority issues in a calm and systematic manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Be able to communicate (verbal and written) within the team and with production.
2. Be able to repair/replace valves and pumps (seals, steams, O rings, seats, bearings, etc.)
3. Be able to do basic electrical wiring (switches, outlets, starter, motor leads, etc.)
4. Work independently or in a team while using time efficiently.
5. Able to do basic trouble shooting while under pressure.
6. Within the first year learn the process of all plant areas.
7. Learn how to do sanitary welding and basic pipe fitting within the first year.
8. The above statement of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
• 2+ years of maintenance or related experience
• Ability to work Swing Shift
• Electro-Mechanical Aptitude
• Associates Degree in Electromechanical Technology
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of Automated Machinery
• 3+ years of experience in production environment
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.