About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
The Support Technician will work on an assigned DOD program to provide mechanical terminology to the Technical Documentation team in order to assist with building technical manuals that demonstrate effective step by step processes related work instructions.
- Support technical documentation team on assigned projects with mechanical terminology
- Interface with the customer when applicable
- Facilitate work instruction modification
- Facilitate work instruction development
- Work with assigned computer programs as applicable
- Other tasks as assigned, implied, or directed.
- Technical Diploma or its equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in engineering or in a related area.
- Knowledge of automotive and mechanical terms.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, government regulations and procedure manuals. Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in engineering or a related area.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.