About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
We support a client that is in need for an experienced Mechanical Designer/Engineer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will primarily focus on providing mechanical expertise and innovation on new product development to ensure customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Process engineering change requests according to the approved policy in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for creation of manufacturing 3D drawings
- Involved in development of general arrangements of fiberglass conceptual designs
- Involved in development of interior and exterior components
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure completion of projects in their entirely
- Associates Degree or extensive experience or training
- 2+ years of mechanical design
- Experience with 3D design package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in fiberglass materials and design
- Efficient in3D modeling package including surfacing