About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for a Control and Instrumentation Engineer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to work independently as a Control and Instrumentation Engineer. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports.
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, other internal staff while liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
- P&ID Development, Loop Drawing Development, and I/O Drawing or I/O List Development.
- Control System (DCS and PLC) Specifications and Installation Engineering and Control Network Design.
- Accepting responsibility and a level of accountability that is proportionate to the seniority of the position.
- Associates Degree or extensive experience or training
- Ability to develop P&ID, Loop, I/O and schematic drawings
- Ability to diagnose and locate circuit, component, and equipment faults
- Programming/configuration of DCS or PLC hardware
- Ability to develop and complete projects in a safe and timely manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor's degree in Control and Instrument Technology or related program
- 3+ years of years of experience in Paper and Pulp industry
- Extensive experience with paper machines rebuild, relocation and installation