About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an enthusiastic Project Engineer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity provide solutions for new and existing production applications while adding technical expertise to the organization.
Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Design, develop, and/or enhance customer products or equipment technology to provide innovative solutions to complex customer problems.
- Assist the sales team and senior management by providing equipment quotes and general information as requested.
- Develop cost saving solutions for our client both for internal use as well as for application to customers in the manufacturing of their product.
- Provide manning for new and existing production applications.
- Evaluate, analyze, and provide contractor quotes for new and existing projects.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure that our client meets or exceeds customer satisfaction with respect to problem resolution.
- Travel to equipment vendors to observe, analyze, and evaluate new equipment solutions.
- Assist in production line assembly or set up.
- Train maintenance and production personnel on new equipment.
- Provide technical support for customer meetings, trials, and other events as required.
- Provide supervision for equipment and facility installations.
- Bachelor's Degree required and 5-8 years experience or equivalent education
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, areas and volume
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) along with Google Suite and AutoCAD.
- Preferred experience with liquid filling and consumer products
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information
- Strong project management skills
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.