About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are seeking a talented individual for a full-time role with a growing organization. This role will allow a talented Engineer to work with Customers to Solve Issues and Define Solutions.
- Collect data required to develop and improve process systems
- Develop and Update P&ID’s
- Develop Piping, Pump and Instrument Specifications
- Develop Process Operational Strategies and work with Controls Engineers to implement Process Controls Strategies
- Work with Designers and Engineers to Develop Design and Installation Documentation
- Specify and Purchase Equipment
- Oversee equipment fabrication and installation
- Schedule and coordinate work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 years of experience in the Food/Diary or Paper Industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a strong attention to detail
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Familiar with Piping Design and Standards
- Familiar with USDA Dairy and PMO Requirements
- Controls Understanding a Plus
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.