About AWI Engineering:
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities:
Our client has an immediate need for a talented individual to join their team in order to provide technical support and electrical design/engineering support for the related electrical/mechanical troubleshooting of automated machinery for internal/external customers.
1. Collaborate with electrical engineers/designers for design integration.
2. Setup and test components to prove application functionality.
3. Create electrical and pneumatic schematics, layouts and Bill of Materials using AutoCAD.
4. Create and release Bill of Material for purchasing team.
5. Support process improvement initiatives
6. Modify, Add, View Touchscreens and related PLCs
7. Ability to work with Service Technicians as needed
8. Other tasks as assigned or directed
- Associates Degree in Electrical, Electromechanical, CAD, or related program
- Minimum of three years of experience with electrical design and/or engineering
- Proven knowledge of a wide variety of industrial components and applications
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical or related schematic design software
- Knowledge of relevant IEEE and ANSI standards.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in Electrical Systems Design
- Capital Equipment/Automated Machinery background
- Electrical PE License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.