About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Revit Designer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role is seeking a driven candidate who would like to work on a variety of projects and grow long term with a Fox Valley Company. The following summarizes individual responsibilities:
- Complete Revit Design on architectural or related building construction projects
- Revit Design and Layout of applicable project and customer requirements as directed
- Participation in the design coordination process and resolving coordination conflicts
- Coordinate the implementation of concept design solutions through the architectural contract documents
- Consistently produce the highest quality set of contract documents and drawings to support field requirements
- Have strong communication and organizational qualities.
- Passion to work on a variety of projects of various size, scope, and complexity.
- Associates Degree or equivalent certificate
- 2+ years of working experience of Revit Design on architectural related projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- 5+ years of Autodesk Revit
- Ability to prepare high quality contract documents and specifications throughout the schematic, design, design development and construction document phases
- Construction, Architectural, or Structural Project Experience