About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an enthusiastic Mechanical Designer I to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to convert system design concepts into specific layouts by utilizing information outlined by senior team members. Additional responsibilities include:
- List and provide quotations for HVAC equipment processing for estimation of project completion
- Design HVAC systems including ductwork, air handlers, terminal units, etc.
- Enter and update data in Design Department log book and files
- Provide support for Design Department
- Associate's degree in HVAC or Architectural Design or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required
- Ability to interpret design criteria and convert it into specific layouts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Previous experience in HVAC design preferred.
- Design experience with Revit software