About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic and customer presence that are seeking a rewarding career utilizing their electro-mechanical skill sets to inspect, repair and test overhead hoists and bridge cranes to factory specifications.
- PLC & VFD troubleshooting and system upgrades
- Operation and certification of customer products (hoists, spreader beams, etc.).
- Manual, Electrical, Pneumatic overhead hoist repair and upgrades
- Provide solutions to customer problems and provide an estimate of repairs to customer service team who then sends reports/quotes to our customers.
- Utilize Inspection software to complete an industry leading Hoist/Crane inspection process
- Strong Electromechanical Aptitude
- Knowledge of Electrical Symbols, Wiring Diagrams
- PLC Troubleshooting & VFD Troubleshooting experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Not afraid of Heights
- Willing to travel
- Associates Degree in Electromechanical Technology
- 5+ years of industry experience with Overhead Cranes, Hoists, and related machinery/vertical lifting equipment
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.