About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an enthusiastic Technical Services Representative to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to work as part of the Client Support Team; responsibilities including quoting and developing project specifications. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform on-site maintenance and repair
- Work as primary point of client contact
- Ensure project scope and quality meets the standards requested by the client
- Develop quotes and project specifications to client needs.
- Create high quality client focused field reports
- Provide client support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Papermaking Technology, or related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- PC skills required word processing and spreadsheets
- Must be able to balance personal workloads to meet changing deadlines
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- PLC and HMI knowledge preferred
- Electrical/Electronics background a plus
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic background a plus
- Machine Design Experience