About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are seeking a talented individual for a full-time Electrical Controls Engineering role with a values-based organization. This role will be part of team that provides technical excellence in engineering solutions to a variety of customers.
- Work in a client manufacturing environment gathering field data, conducting field investigations, interacting with client engineers and developing design options and approaches.
- Work in a multi-discipline engineering environment developing control strategies and sequence of operations
- Design and develop complete multi-panel control systems to control analog processes and digital machine controls
- Generate design packages and direct CAD resources
- Make machine specific changes to control systems
- Test and debug programs
- Develop an installation, testing, and start up plan
- Travel to client sites to implement the new software
- Program PLC, HMI, and drive systems
- Design electrical and controls hardware
- Execute modifications or upgrades to existing control systems as specified by the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or directly related Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of industry relevant experience
- PLC and HMI Programming/Troubleshooting (Rockwell/ AB products)
- VFD / Servo Motor Selection, Sizing and Design
- Ethernet and Ethernet I/P Networking
- Creating & Reading Electrical Drawings and Schematics
- Knowledge and exposure to National Electrical Code and related codes & standards
- MS Office products
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- 7+ years of industry relevant experience
- Wonderware InTouch or Wonderware System Platform
- Robotics, Servo programming, Vision Systems, 3D Scanners
- Safety PLC’s, Safety Systems and Risk Assessment
- AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Electrical
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.