About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an enthusiastic Electronics Security Technician to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to implement and support access control, video surveillance and other physical security related products and systems. Other responsibilities include:
- Install security devise and systems including access controls, video surveillance, and other physical security products and systems
- Perform regular maintenance and troubleshoot implemented systems for disfunction to implement corrective action
- Train users and customers on appropriate usage and support
- Associates degree, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of data networks
- Ability to organize, perform tasks in a timely, accurate and detailed manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of common office related software products is essential for documentation, such as: MS Word, MS Excel, Windows O/S, Outlook, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- 3-5 years of experience in the physical security integration field