About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Project Superintendent to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will primarily focus on overseeing the construction effort to ensure project is completed within scope, budget and schedule.
Additional responsibilities are as follows:
1. Works with projects team to identify project objectives with alignment to the scope, budget and schedule.
2. Ensures customer satisfaction and scope of work compliance through daily site inspections.
3. Submits regular progress updates for incorporation into master plan/schedule to provide variance analysis reporting.
4. Acts as project safety program coordinator.
5. Works with Project Manager in managing risks and assists in establishing project recovery plans.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Five (5) or more years of project coordination and supervision experience in the Commercial and/or Industrial Building Construction Industry.
- Must possess excellent coordination skills and the ability to supervise simultaneous project activities.
- A high level of competency in written and verbal communication skills.
- Other (i.e. Travel requirement, etc.)
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.