About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Sr. Electrical Engineer to support continued growth and complete initiatives for their customers. This role will focus and collaborate with the IPP Proposal Managers, product businesses, production facilities an supplier partners globally.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Organize and lead technical and commercial sales support
- Support and lead project teams of various groups
- Evaluate customer needs
- Work towards team goals and targets to accomplish management objectives
- Understanding of the packaged power market place and competitive Electrical Control Systems.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Power Technology
- 5+ years of Electrical Project Engineering experience
- Willing to travel up 30%
- Experience working with industrial automation technology heavy industries
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.