About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer. The job would consist of assisting in the design and development of tooling and automation equipment for new and existing products.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- 5+ years of SolidEdge/Solidworks/Inventor knowledge
- Ability to develop detailed design for complex integrated systems
- Manage design teams and projects from start to finish
- 5+ years of AutoCAD Knowledge
- Knowledge of machining and automation processes
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of equipment design
- Mechanical and PLC knowledge, robots would be a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor/Solidworks/3D Softward
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.