|About AWI Engineering|
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. The job would consist of identifying the level of human and capital assets required for given schedules and product mixes maximizing workflow and floor space utilization.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Lean and coach core teams to id and analyze losses and develop solutions and control plans using lean tools.
- Assist in development, testing and process improvement.
- Support internal customers including but not limited to Manufacturing, Sales, Quality and more.
- Facilitate and drive change in a fast paced environment.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Operations, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with ISO
- 2+ years of Six Sigma
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.