About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic and customer presence that are seeking a rewarding career utilizing their Mechanical Engineering skill set.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Proficient use of 3-D Design Software (Inventor or Navisworks )
- Development of Design, Fabrication and Installation Documentation
- Specification and Purchase of Equipment within Financial Budgets
- Custom Design of Manufacturing and Packaging Equipment, including Robotic Integration
- Oversight of Equipment Fabrication and Installation
- Managing Schedule to Meet Deadlines
- Application of USDA Dairy Sanitary Standards in Equipment
- Paper or Dairy Industry: 5 years (Required)
- Inventor &/or Navisworks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Autocad: 1 year (Preferred)
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.