About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your technical career, AWI Engineering is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
The HVAC Service Technician will provide exceptional service for our client’s customers and contractors. The ideal candidate will be responsible for servicing, PM, start-up, and commissioning of HVAC equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Provide HVAC service and preventative maintenance for our clients Heating & Cooling customers.
- Perform HVAC mechanical and electrical inspections to bring HVAC equipment to peak performance.
- Provide maintenance inspection reports for customers with corrective actions that need to be applied.
- Communicate with customers on additional services that may be beneficial to the customer.
- Complete and submit necessary paperwork in a timely manner to the service manager.
- Communicate and work well with other team members and departments regarding accurate and timely completion of projects.
- Maintain your service vehicle inventory.
- Apply computer skills and software tools in regard to HVAC control systems.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- HS Diploma
- EPA Universal certification.
- Seven plus experience in commercial and residential HVAC service.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
- Associates Degree in an HVAC or related program
- Possess great mechanical skills and aptitude.
- Strong ability to read wiring diagrams and technical documents and instructions.
Strong blueprint reading and interpretation skills.
- Familiarity with any of the following equipment lines: Carrier i-Vu, Carrier 3V, Honeywell Building Automation, Mitsubishi Maintenance Tool, Sanyo Pac-Checks
- VRF knowledge of operations