- Develop back end with .NET Web APIs and SQL Server DB.
- Provide guidance to other developers on best practices in front-end development and user interface development.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure they perform well.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred.
- Experience working on large scale, custom built, customer facing web applications strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with React
- Experience with Azure PaaS