Fast-growing technology company is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to help the team expand their ecommerce platform. This will be a long term opportunity to get inside this great organization and really make an impact. Flexible with learning on the job, with corresponding relevant work experience - but, for this position to be successful the right candidate needs to know the following, with a strong self-initiative to learn from others!
Essential Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
- Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Function as “project owner” for some new or existing projects, managing initial requirements, feature requests, and long term support.
- 5+ years experience working with Object Oriented PHP and modern PHP frameworks
- 5+ years experience working with MySQL and writing SQL queries
- Experience designing REST APIs
- Basic Linux admin (ability to SSH, view logs, etc)
- Understanding of local development environments and integration of varying components.
- Strong understanding of build processes/automation
- Experience with job queues and background PHP processes
- Experience working with Google Adwords APIs and/or Facebook Marketing/Messenger APIs
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with NodeJS
Based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- 50% match of your 401 k contributions up to 6% of your gross income
- 15 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time quarterly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home