Fast-growing technology company is looking for an Android Developer to help the team expand their ecommerce platform. This will be a long term opportunity to get inside this great organization and really make an impact. Flexible with learning on the job, with corresponding relevant work experience - but, for this position to be successful the right candidate needs to know the following, with a strong self-initiative to learn from others!
- Solid Android development experience with both mobile and tablet devices
- Have sound object-oriented programming skills
- Have demonstrated experience building applications that have a strong emphasis on UI/UX
- Strong communication skills
- Work well with others - approachable and collaborative
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform
- Up-to-date knowledge of Google Play Store Guidelines Experience in launching and maintaining the lifecycle of a mobile app
- Git (or other source control)
- Minimum of 5+ years of IT experience or 3+ years of IT Experience and a Bachelor's degree in a technically relevant field
- Minimum of 2+ years of Android development experience (Links to apps released in the Google Play store will receive extra attention!!)
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Community involvement in open source projects is a plus.
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- 401k with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 5 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability